Landscape fabric is also known as geotextiles or weed barrier.
Benefits of landscape fabric are:
- Allows water, air, herbicides and insecticides to flow into the soil.
- Helps stop washout in heavy rains.
- Helps insulate root systems of plants from sudden temperature changes.
- Chemically inert, resists mildew, rotting and insects.
- Minimizes planting bed maintenance and helps maintain moisture in the soil.
- Looks and functions best when covered with your favorite mulch.
View All Landscaping Fabric Products Below: